December 04, 2012

Video Break until DmC: Devil May Cry (January 15, 2013)

Hey folks,

I'll take a 6 week break from making YouTube videos until DmC: Devil May Cry comes out in January 2013. There are just no game releases during this time and no material for new video guides.
In the meantime, I'll be working on some other stuff in the background. Want to upgrade some graphics here and there to give everything a fresh look for the upcoming year.

2012 was the busiest YouTube year for me thus far. Every single one of you who visits my website and YouTube channel plays a big part in that. So really - thanks for being awesome!

I am sure next year will be even better with top notch games such as GTA V and maybe a new console generation.

Also keep an eye out for my personal Game of the Year (as well as Fail of the Year) awards during the next days or weeks. These will also be posted here on the blog.

Have a great December everyone,
PowerPyx

No comments:

Post a Comment